Dr. Heather Rodriguez
About Dr. Heather Rodriguez
Dr. Heather Rodriguez, born and raised in North Carolina, was in the midst of changing her school career when she came across a Chiropractic office that was hiring. She applied and went on to serve 1 year at Smith Family Chiropractic of Tallahassee, FL as a Chiropractic Assistant. Seeing many healing miracles take place in that office led her to make the cross country journey to Parker University in Dallas, TX to become a Chiropractor.
– Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) from Parker University
– Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from North Carolina State University
– Licensed Chiropractor, Texas
– Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
– Salutatorian of August 2018 Graduating Class (Cum Laude)
– James W. Parker Chiropractic Philosophy Award winner
– Member of the ICPA (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
– Webster technique certified by the ICPA
– Actively pursuing Certification by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics (CACCP)
– Extensive Training in: Prenatal & Pediatric Specific care,Specific Prone, Diversified, Gonstead, Cranials, Extremity Care, Upper Cervical, and other gentle chiropractic techniques.
– Educated by faculty and professors internationally
Let Dr. Heather Rodriguez know you found them on San Antonio Chiropractors online directory!
6300 Ridglea Place, Fort Worth, TX 76116, USA