Dr. Tanner Rodriguez
About Dr. Tanner Rodriguez
Dr. Tanner Rodriguez, born and raised in the Texas Panhandle, was taught early as a chiropractic patient that the power that made the body, was the same power that continues to heal the body throughout life, so long as there is no neurological interference. Dr. Tanner has a passion for true health and found that chiropractic is the best way to optimize the recuperative healing in his patients.
– Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) from Parker University
– Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness from Parker University
– Licensed Chiropractor, Texas
– Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
– Parker University’s Young Alumni of the Year 2017
– Top Doctor Award by Leading Physicians Of The World 2017
– Member of the ICPA (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
– Webster technique certified by the ICPA
– Actively pursuing Certification by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics (CACCP)
– Extensive Training in: Prenatal & Pediatric Specific care,Specific Prone, Diversified, Gonstead, Cranials, Extremity Care, Upper Cervical, and other gentle chiropractic techniques.
– Educated by faculty and professors internationally
Let Dr. Tanner Rodriguez know you found them on San Antonio Chiropractors online directory!
6300 Ridglea Place, Fort Worth, TX 76116, USA